SEARCH OUR MACHINERY INVENTORY
Here's what sets us apart!
We are a full-service stocking dealer. Every inventoried machine is put through an in-depth, multi-point inspection process and professionally repaired.
We put our Bandsaws through a 20 Point Inspection and Repair Process assuring immediate performance.
Our inventoried machinery can be inspected under power in our 35,000 square foot warehouse. Live web demonstrations are also available.
Most of our inventoried machines come with an "MDNA" 30 Day Return Privilege.
Put our over 50 years of experience and knowledge to work for you!
Rolls - Sheet Metal, Plate and Angle
Westbrook Engineering sells Rolls in thickness ranging from 26 ga to over 3”. NC or CNC controls can be added to provide an automatic cycle. Rolls Angle; universal or “angle” rolls are typically 3 roller type benders that can be used to bend flat bar, solid square or round, angle iron (leg in or out), round tubing, square tubing, rectangle tubing, pipe, and other structural steels such as channel and beams.
Consult with one of our Sales engineers for recommendations for the proper machine for your fabricating needs.
General Common Roll Styles fall into 6 general categories:
- 3 Roll Pyramid or True Pyramid Rolls
- 3 Roll Initial Pinch (also known as 3 Roll Single Initial Pinch or Slip Roll)
- Variable Geometry Rolls (This is a variation on a 3-Roll Pyramid where the top roll is fixed and the 2 bottom rolls slide side-to-side)
- 3 Roll Double Pinch (also known as 3 Roll Double Pinch / Pyramid)
- 4 Roll (also known as 4 Roll Double Initial Pinch)
- Tapered Cone Roll (This is a dedicated cone machine that will roll cones in one pass. Cones with very small openings are achievable)
Used Fasti Mechanical 3 Roll CNC Slip Bending Roll, 134-5/2, 2006, Stock No. 9994
Used Davi 1.6" x 10' Initial Pinch NC Plate Bending Roll, Year 2000, Stock No. 10311
Surplus? Upgrading? Click here to contact us to discuss your optionsCONTACT US