Why you should buy from an MDNA Dealer
MDNA is an international nonprofit trade association, established in 1941 to promote the used machinery industry. Today, MDNA boasts almost 400 members worldwide. If you are a buyer of used machinery or used capital equipment, MDNA is here to assure you of the integrity and reliability of the machinery dealers, auctioneers, and appraisers that make up our association.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM AN MDNA DEALER
MDNA dealers have broad areas of expertise and experience that you can depend on for all your industrial needs. Remember these important advantages when you consider buying quality used metalworking equipment from MDNA dealers:
Buyer Assurance and Dealer Reliability – MDNA members are bound through the MDNA Code of Ethics to conduct themselves in an honest and ethical manner. This is what sets MDNA members apart from other machinery dealers. When you buy from, or sell to, an MDNA dealer, you can be sure that you will be treated with the utmost trust and integrity throughout a transaction.
MDNA CODE OF ETHICS:
MDNA members proudly display their emblem. This emblem identifies dealers who concur with MDNA’s high standards of business practice. It is a symbol of integrity and reliability. It also recognizes dealers who have a wide range of technical experience and data to help customers improve their productivity.
The Code of Ethics underwriting this emblem provides that each MDNA member will:
- Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he engages.
- Respond to inquiries, advertise, and offer machinery and equipment as accurately as he is able as per:
- Name of Manufacturer
- Serial Number
- Adherence to standard industry terms and definitions
- Honor every option given a prospective buyer.
- Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering customer-owned machinery and equipment through a brokerage arrangement.
- Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with return privilege, freight prepaid, for refund of the purchase price if proven mechanically unsatisfactory; or repair at dealer’s option.