Shear Length: 52"
Blade rake angle: .5 to 2.0 degrees
Back gauge length: 23.62" (manually operated)
Strokes per minute: 16 – 24
Support arm length: 39.37"
Blade angle: 1/2° – 2° adjustable
Blade gap adjustment: Manual (lever actuated)
Power: 220V / 3-phase
Motor: 15 H.P.
Shipping weight: 5,820lbs
Minimum material thickness: 24ga
Shipping dimensions: 88" x 54" x 66"Features:
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system can take anything you throw at it.
- Heavy support arms keep your material square to the blade.
- Easy to operate: just press the foot pedal. Hydraulic hold-downs grab the material to ensure a straight cut, then the blade drops.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Control panel includes rake angle adjustment, jog/run/stop controls, and production counter.
- Adjust the blade gap in seconds to prevent crimping or folding, especially when working on thinner materials.
- Adjustable rake angle can change for your material thickness, giving you cleaner cuts and reducing strain on the hydraulics.
- It’s simple to set the right rake angle: just hit a button, move the lever, and a light goes on when you reach the correct angle.
- High carbon chromium blades.
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame ensures rigidity and prolongs blade life.
- Shadow light stretches the entire length of the web width for proper placement of the beginning of the cut, for those one-off shearing requirements.